Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm a featured blogger on Bloggers.com

Hey guys. I know I haven't been posting in a while but I've been really busy with school and recently had to deal with two family deaths. Tonight I just want to share with you guys some positive news, today while going through my email I realized that there was an number of emails notifications from bloggers.com. Then I read a comment congratulating me on being feature. I was like...what? me?featured? 
Turns out today my blog was chosen as one of the editor's picks of the day. I am so excited and thankful for any experience such as this. You can find the post here  and here's a quick screen shot too. Eeeep!!! :D 






Forever grateful,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...