Thursday, July 26, 2012

Instagram (plus photos) and Other ways to follow Blush Happy



Hey Blushers! I know I haven't been posting to my blog in a while and I do apologize. Today I just want to share a few new ways that you can keep up with Blush Happy, the most exciting of which is Instagram. I love Instagram (i think I'm obsessed). Its so easy to use and I just love sharing little snapshots of my life. I also love getting a glimpse into the lives of others through amazing photos. You can find me by searching for blushhappy. I'm also on Pinterest, Polyvore, Twitter, Facebook and Beautylish. I will leave all the links below for you guys. So don't be a stranger, pick your favorite way to stay connected with me! 


Instagram: blushhappy
Facebook: Blush Happy
Pinterest: Chantel Arneaud
Polyvore: Chantel-a
Twitter: Blush Happy
Beautylish: Chantel A

I thought I would share a few recent makeup related photos from my Instagram with you guys...






If you guys are on any of these sites feel free to leave your links below. I would be happy to follow! 

Talk to you guys soon...



12 comments:

  1. Love all the looks especially the second one. Really nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can follow me on twitter @TheBawseLady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still debating instagram in my head! I just cant keep with with everything i already have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started following you on IG! @PrettyPiscesBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures! I love your lip color in the very first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    May I ask what color lip stain you used in the 2nd pic?
    That color must now be mine!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chantel I nominated you for The Liebster Blog Awards.http://www.ksyonline.com/2012/10/ksy-nominated-for-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, so flattering on you :) Im a new follower , hope u can come follow my makeup blog in return :) Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! i found you through the BBU Blog Hop and decided to follow. i love your makeup! so beautiful.

    http://sincerelyella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is absolutely gorgeous!

    xx Christal xx
    LipstickAndPonytails.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was hoping you would like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites. - Chic Out of Town

    http://chicoutoftown.blogspot.com/#sthash.7rBbECMf.8FtiouK1.dpbs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must confess that Ive gotten a bit distracted going through and reading a number of your posts I ought to probably be doing work. Youve got some good observations here, so I will add you to my Google Reader for the future. Take care! colon cleansing
    jeux de foot 2016

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...